With LEO – Flexible Tool Station you get for the first time a complete solution to perform assembly and rework as well as testing in the entire manufacturing area. In cooperation with our assembly assistance software IPM PG, LEO offers everything that is expected from an assembly station.
Employees in production will be instructed step by step through the assembly assistance system with on-screen instructions for all production processes.
The tools can also be parameterized from the software and thus managed centrally.
Mitarbeiter in der Fertigung werden durch das Montageassistenzsystem Schritt für Schritt über Bildschirmanweisungen durch alle Produktionsprozesse geleitet.
Die Werkzeuge lassen sich zudem von der Software aus parametrieren und damit zentral verwalten.
The all-in-one solution
- LEO performs assembly, rework and testing throughout the manufacturing area.
- LEO offers with the assembly assistance software IPM PG everything that is expected from an assembly station.
- LEO can be used to connect and control tools as well as to guide employees through the manufacturing process.
- All processes are visualized and all fastening processes are automatically documented.
And this is
how it works
LEO’s torque tool can be used to display important information about the tightening process, such as the torque with which a screw must be tightened.
- Proper execution of the production steps
- Secure fastening process
- Tools parameterizable from the software
- Central management of the tools
- Step by step assembly assistance for employees